Social Media and You
Like it or not, social media is here to stay, so we encourage you to embrace it. For authors, it provides a way to connect, grow and engage with your audience, be seen as an expert in your field, and collect useful information about upcoming projects, among other things.
We use the great SEO and blogging features of your new WordPress website to help you stand out with social media. We not only provide the visitor with a branded experience but are able to produce low-cost, effective media to enhance your message both in email marketing and in social media. Our Facebook page designs for your business look more like your website than the Facebook interface. Turn visitors to traffic on your site with new design features and carry your brand though in your email marketing to direct visitors to your blog, website, or social media pages. Contact Us for more information.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
First we ask you questions about your social media goals, the public persona you’d like to have, the information you’d like to disseminate and more. Together we decide on the best platforms for you. From there, you will have a weekly check-in via email with our Social Media Coordinator to approve of content before it gets posted for the world to see.
HOW MANY HOURS PER WEEK DOES IT REQUIRE?
It depends upon you and your goals. For maximum exposure and audience building, we feel 2 – 3 hours of our time is ideal. At that level, we provide research and development of original content to post 2 – 3 times per week on Facebook, twice daily (week days) on Twitter and blog content once a week. This time includes engaging with and answering fan and follower questions. At the bare minimum, one hour a week of our time includes generating a weekly blog post and posting it on Facebook and Twitter. We will customize our service for your needs and budget.
Here are our packages:
- Package A: 1 blog post, 3 Facebook posts per week, and twice daily (weekdays) Twitter posts, plus weekly email check in to approve content $140 per week
- Package B: 1 blog post, 2 Facebook posts, once daily (weekdays) Twitter posts, plus weekly email check in to approve content $70 per week
- Package C: 1 blog post per week with links to Facebook and Twitter, plus weekly email check in to approve content $30 per week
- Package D: Custom-tailored to your social media needs. Price varies, depending on services you need.
- Package E: We set up your blog, Facebook and Twitter accounts, then teach you how to use them. $170 With banner design: $350